Thunderbolt Apprenticeships 2017
If you have an interest in Web Development, Web Design, or Online Marketing, we could have the career for you. Whether you are a novice or have some experience in software packages, blogging and the like, we’d love to hear from you.
We also require
- Website tester
- Digital Marketer
- UX/Web Designer
Web Developer who wants a rocket ship of a ride as a career.
We are looking for a middle- to senior-level developer who wants to help grow a successful full-service digital agency. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in an established agency environment; working on small to complex builds.
The company has grown over the last 3 years from just me to a team of eleven and we are continually expanding due to a number of recommendations and repeat business that we receive. We have created some industry-leading websites and are proud to say that we are Surrey County Council’s chosen digital partner. The company was also a finalist in the Toast of Surrey “Best Young Business 2014”.
The right candidate will have:
- Exceptional knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 & PHP (a must)
- A good understanding of responsive design principles using Bootstrap & Skeleton
- Experience of API integration using XML feeds would be preferable, but not a deal breaker
- WordPress and Magento a must, other CMS advantageous
- Attention to detail in converting designs into functioning front-end code
- A passion for web standards, cross-browser compatibility and web speed
- Ability to write neat and well-documented code
We demand the highest of standards and the next team member must live and breathe customer care.
This is a customer testimonial:
What we offer:
- Negotiable salary, dependent upon experience and what you can “bring to the party”.
- Inspirational, modern office environment
- Break-out areas to take short breaks if required; it’s not seen as a negative here!
- 25 days holiday (after qualifying period)
- Free on-site parking (for the right candidate)
- Free fruit for snacking
This is a unique opportunity to join an extremely friendly company who want to be in the top ten agencies for Surrey by the end of next year. All the members of the team have a “Can Do” attitude, as it’s all about the success of the company. This is NOT a 9 to 17.30 position; only apply if you think you can cut the mustard.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, Please apply to email@example.com. or call 01252 413 757. Sorry, NO agencies.