As an award-winning digital agency, Thunderbolt Digital know a thing or two when it comes to online marketing in Surrey. In fact, PPC advertising is one of several digital marketing services that we offer, and we like to keep as up-to-date as possible to ensure we can return the best results for our clients! That’s why we’ve compiled a list of helpful PPC statistics from 2018. Read on to find out more…
1. The average click-through rate for an ad in the first position is 7.94%. An average click-through rate is 2%
2. PPC ads can increase brand awareness by up to 80%.
3. Display advertising has been proven to increase web traffic by 300%.
4. The average click-through rate on Facebook across all industries is 90%.
5. 43% of new customers will buy something they saw in a YouTube ad.
6. Businesses make an average of £2 in revenue for every £1 they spend in Google AdWords.
7. 65% of all clicks made by users with an intent to purchase will go to paid ads.
8. 75% of people who find local, helpful information in search results are more likely to visit the physical stores.
9. 70% of millennials like it when they can click on a product from an ad.
10. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click on online video ads than standard banners.