YouTube is one of the biggest social media websites in the world, boasting 1 billion monthly active users, making it second only to Facebook which has 1.5 billion active monthly users. At Thunderbolt, we are experts in social media in Surrey and therefore we understand why it is so important for businesses to utilise YouTube’s potential in relation to marketing.

YouTube’s Audience

More than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute and nearly ⅓ of all people on the internet are YouTube users. Not only does YouTube have a large number of consumers that your business could target, it has a range of viewers, allowing you to appeal to a variety of people. 62% of viewers are male, while the other 38% are female and there is a large split in age also. Which is why loads of businesses are using ad space on YouTube to promote their company. With the ability to target billions of people and a variety of consumers, they can create effective marketing pieces for their target market to see.

YouTube Adverts

Furthermore, YouTube is very engaging with businesses that want to use their website to advertise, allowing them to take control of their experience and use the service to their preference. Which is just another reason why Thunderbolt, a professional business that focuses on social media in Surrey, recommends that you use YouTube to market your business effectively. YouTube takes things such as video length and budget into account in order to personalise the advert for your business and help you make it as efficient as possible. YouTube is also connected to other social media sites such as Facebook, with users able to share videos from YouTube on their Facebook page. Enabling even more people to see it. So it is clear to see why YouTube is a very popular platform used for marketing these days.

So YouTube is one of the biggest social media websites in the world, with billions of users and videos. Therefore it is a great opportunity for your business to use this to your advantage and appeal to a wide range of consumers with your adverts. If you agree and want help marketing your business online then please get in contact with us. Here at Thunderbolt we pride ourselves in being experts at anything digital and are unrivalled when it comes to social media in Surrey. So get in touch by calling us on 01252 413757 or emailing us at – we’d love to hear from you!