This superhero competition is now finished! Congratulations to the winner, Fionnuala Munro! She wins a superhero cartoon portrait of herself which we’ll show you on our blog when it’s finished later this month.
With the San Diego Comic Con just finished and with the upcoming Edinburgh International Book Festival featuring Stripped, the comic book fest (10th to 26th of August), it’s a great time to think about cartoons and a superhero.
What you can win
A cartoon portrait of yourself, skilfully created by our in-house graphic designers. It will be illustrated in the caricature-style featured on our business cards and you can pick your own colour scheme or let us surprise you!
How to enter
This is a free draw open to all. Everyone except Thunderbolt Digital staff can enter and winners will be selected by a random draw from all the correctly submitted answers.
Leave a comment on this post with the answer to the following question:
What would be your cartoon superhero power and why?
If your superhero would have a particular colour scheme, tell us about that in your comment, too. You must also leave a valid email address if you would like for us to contact you directly, should you win. We do not send you unsolicited email or sell your email address. The competition closes on Wednesday 31st of July and the winner will be announced on Friday the 2nd of August in this blog.
1. This is a free draw with no entry fee and anyone can enter by answering the question “What would your superhero power be and why?” as a reply to this competition blog post. (This competition excludes employees of Thunderbolt Digital).
2. Appropriate answers will be eligible. Any other content will not be eligible and will not be entered into the free draw. Thunderbolt Digital’s decision on appropriate content is final.
3. Winners will be randomly drawn from all the appropriate answers left as replies for this blog entry during the competition running time from the 26th to the 31st of July.
4. The contest officially begins at 9am on the 26th of July and closes at Midnight on the 31st of July.
5. Winners will be announced on this page on Friday the 2nd of August and all reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner directly. If winners are not contactable for more than a month, we reserve the right to re-draw the prize.
6. By entering comments to this free draw you give us permission to quote your entries in related blog posts and on our social media channels.
7. There will be one winner of a prize of a cartoon portrait created in the same style as the portraits on our business cards. The prize has no cash value. The prize will be delivered to the winner via email by the end of August 2013.
P.S. If you are looking for web design or graphic design for yourself or your business, get in touch – we offer web design in Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire area and are based in Farnham, Surrey. We’re the chosen web design agency for the Surrey County Council and probably one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the Surrey area.